You may think you have state-of-the-art dashboards
and metrics reporting in place. Take a second look.
As the Chief Operating Officer, when it comes to your metrics, what you see is just the tip of the iceberg. Underneath, it is all heavy-lifting by IT, using many layers of development tools and resources: at a huge cost and delays. And you get limited visibility into metrics and you are left on your own for collaboration and decision making. Your overall cost to measure is way beyond your control.
Look at the picture below. How much coverage do you get today?
Ask FIVE questions to yourself, to run a successful metrics initiative.
1. Do you have a centralized repository for metrics - not limited to data cubes, data lakes etc.,?
2. Have you published an Official Metrics Catalog - with Red/Amber/Green limitsets and alerts?
3. Do you have a formal process to run Metrics Review meetings and make timely decisions?
4. Do you have full access to your data for metrics, that you can analyze at will, without IT help?
5. How much does it take today - how much dependence on IT, at what cost, tools, resources and delays?
Get to know GRIP-Metrics. See your C-Level Metrics Playbook in action.
Our platform is based on our US Patent for end-to-end digitization of metrics. No ETL tools, no custom database schema, BI Tableau, Qlik etc., tools, and no custom coding, Delivered with a configurable built-in business process engine for metrics.